Design - - - It is an all encompassing term. What should you require from a designer?
Each of the following creative processes once remained separate (or at least partially so)
- and now these are the skills you should expect from your designer.
- Illustration (Adobe Illustrator)
- Photography (Nikon and Leica high resolution digital imaging)
- Post image processing (Photoshop)
- Graphic Design (InDesign)
- Web Design (Dreamweaver, HTML5, CSS, Java)
One thing leads to another:
- You want a website - which leads to
- You need photographs for your marketing - which leads to
- You need business cards and brochures - which leads to
- You need a dynamic website for selling
- You need social media presence . . . . . .
- You need a printer (because print isn't dead)
- Mix these up in any order you wish or eliminate the ones you don't need
- You still have a problem . . . .
As a consequence - (YOU) then had to continually find the resources (people) you needed to make your project a reality.
THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE - at least not here. Daniels.Gallery offers all of these creative skills. I will work with you and teach you what you need to know about the best way to implement your creative projects. And I know how.